Providing and supporting program management for large, complex commercial and government projects is a core competency of the Thomas Global team
Thomas Global’s operational and business activities are managed under an overarching program management governance model. Program managers are highly skilled PMI-certified Professionals (PMP). Program Managers lead all phases of project execution, including initiation, non-recurring, recurring and post-delivery support of products and services. Our Program Management Office controls PM processes and methodologies, which are an adaptation of recognized PMI processes to meet the needs of our customers – as well as being aligned to DO-160, 254, 178 and ISO15288 processes.
- Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid project planning & execution
- ASDEFCON contracting principles
- Schedule, planning & cost controls
- Risk analysis & management
- Periodic Reporting
- Obsolescence management and remediation
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) – “cradle-2-grave”
- Earned Value Metrics
Please Contact Us for more information or to request a quote.