Setting the standard in armored vehicle biocular technology
Underpinned by the world’s most advanced biocular display engines, our family of high-resolution tactical targeting display products and systems is deployed on a growing range of platforms and weapons systems used by customers around the world. We deliver our customers the highest levels of visual and operational performance, in new vehicles and as plug-and-play upgrades for legacy analog systems.
Advanced display technology
Featuring high resolution biocular displays, our BICU technology is the superior choice for legacy and 3rd Generation FLIR sighting systems. Available for both new vehicles and as a plug-and-play upgrade for legacy turreted and mobile weapon platforms, this is your competitive edge for mission success – no other biocular display system comes close.
- Legacy, 2nd and 3rd Gen compatible biocular displays
- Available as retrofit (drop-in display kit replacement) or forward fit LRU solution
- Superior image readability
- Extremely high pixel density
- Long life, high brightness, selectable light source with wide color gamut
- Infinite focused image plain provides optimal targeting conditions for viewer
- Form-fit-function for coupling with CCD/DVO/Reticule optics
- High MTBF
- Various sensor control and interface options including MIL-STD-1553, MilCAN, ethernet and other industrial serial communication protocols
- Field programmable and upgradable
- Designed to meet a broad range of armored ground vehicle turret applications including IFVs, CRVs and Main Battle Tanks
- M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank
- M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle
- Stryker Interim Armored Vehicle
- LAV (Light Armored Vehicle) 25
- LAV 6.0
- MPF (Mobile Protected Firepower)
Please Contact Us for more information or to request a quote.
Download Product Flyer
Please enter your details below to receive the product flyer for BICU via email.