Setting the new standard in armored vehicle biocular technology
Underpinned by the world’s most advanced biocular display engines, our family of high-resolution tactical targeting display products and systems is deployed on a growing range of platforms and weapons systems used by customers around the world. We deliver our customers the highest levels of visual and operational performance, in new vehicles and as plug-and-play upgrades for legacy analog systems.
The world’s most advanced Next Generation digital display engine
Our advanced Next Generation color, digital, high resolution display engines are the natural choice for new vehicles and for plug-and-play upgrades for legacy analog displays across all turreted, ground-mobile weapon systems. This is your competitive edge for mission success – no other biocular display engine comes close.
- Legacy, 2nd and 3rd Gen compatible biocular displays
- Growth path for additional on-board image processing including sensor fusion and threat detection functionality
- True plug-and-play design – sub-assembly display kits available either as retrofit (drop-in display kit replacement) or forward fit LRU solution
- Superior image readability – extremely high PPI/DSI density; infinite focused image plain provides optimal targeting conditions for viewer
- Configurable BICU technology resembles CRT for coupling with CCD/ DVO/ Reticule optics
- High MTBF – lower cost than existing CRT based systems
- Multiple RS-170/DVI/HDMI/SDI/composite inputs; configurable DVI/HDMI outputs
- Various sensor control and interface options including MIL-STD-1553, MilCAN, ethernet and other industrial serial communication protocols
- On-board image processing including reticules, symbology
- Field programmable and upgradable
- Designed to meet a broad range of armored ground vehicle turret applications including IFVs, CRVs and Main Battle Tanks
- M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank
- M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle
- Stryker Interim Armored Vehicle
- LAV (Light Armored Vehicle) 25
- LAV 6.0
- MPF (Mobile Protected Firepower)
Please Contact Us for more information or to request a quote.
Download Product Flyer
Please enter your details below to receive the product flyer for BICU via email.