Setting the new standard in armored vehicle biocular technology
Fully digital NextGen BIOC technology, ready to support operators’ long-term needs
Underpinned by the world’s most advanced biocular display engines, our family of high-resolution tactical targeting display products and systems is now deployed in a growing range of platforms and weapons systems used by customers around the world. We deliver our customers the highest levels of visual and operational performance, in new vehicles and as upgrades or sustainment solutions for legacy analog systems.
Thomas Global’s NextGen BIOC technology integrates modern, fully digital architecture with proven BIOC advantages to deliver operators a targeting display solution free of critical CRT obsolescence risk and offering major enhancements in unit reliability and cost of ownership. Associated improvements in image quality and compatibility with modern and legacy sensor suites mean NextGen BIOCs can be adopted as forward-fit units or seamlessly integrated into installed systems as part of obsolescence management or technology insertion programs.
Featuring high-resolution biocular displays, our BIOC technology is the superior choice for legacy and 3rd Generation FLIR sighting systems. Available for both new vehicles and as a drop-in retrofits for legacy turreted and mobile weapon platforms, this is your competitive edge for mission success – no other biocular display system comes close.
- Legacy, 2nd and 3rd Gen compatible biocular displays, incorporating state-of-the-art display technology
- Available as forward-fit or drop-in retrofit LRU solution, or retrofit display kit replacement
- Drop-in technology allows for swap out at base, no changes to wiring or panels
- Resolves legacy BIOC supply chain risk and provides a robust supply chain
- Delivers superior image readability
- Ultra high pixel density
- Long life, high brightness, high frequency backlight
- Far field focused image plane, provides optimum targeting conditions for viewer
- Form-fit-function for coupling with CCD/DVO/Reticule optics
- Significantly increased reliability, lower weight and power consumption vs. CRT based systems, driving reduced maintenance costs and lower cost of ownership
- Flexible, future proof architecture provides growth options for new capabilities
- Field programmable and upgradable
- Designed to meet a broad range of armored ground vehicle turret applications including IFVs, CRVs and Main Battle Tanks
- M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank
- M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle
- Stryker Interim Armored Vehicle
- LAV (Light Armored Vehicle) 25
- LAV 6.0
- MPF (Mobile Protected Firepower)
Please Contact Us for more information or to request a quote.
Download Product Flyer
Please enter your details below to receive the product flyer for BICU via email.