MRACS: Delivering the Next Generation of Armored Vehicle Tactical Computing and Display Systems
Utilizing proprietary reconfigurable computing architecture, our C2ISR Modular Reconfigurable Armored Vehicle Computing System (MRACS) provides military vehicle OEMs and end-users with a highly modular, next-generation ruggedized tactical computing and display system that can be rapidly customized to suit program requirements. These applications include Ruggedized Vehicle Displays, GVA Displays, Vehicle Mounted Computers, and Distributed and Central Vehicle Servers.
- Applications for Ruggedised Vehicle Displays, GVA Displays, Vehicle Mounted Computers, and Distributed and Central Vehicle Servers
- Utilizes leading-edge i7 Intel Processor, expandable Solid State Storage, Gbit Ethernet, RS232/422, CAN, and USB3 communication ports
- Configurable with DVI/HDMI outports
- Qualified to MIL-STD 810G, MIL-STD 461F and MIL-STD 1275E
- Optimized size, weight & power
- Field programmable and upgradable
- Designed for harsh operating environments common to military vehicles – IFVs, CRVs & Main Battle Tanks
Please Contact Us for more information or to request a quote.