The highest level of visual performance and reliability
Thomas Global’s high-resolution direct view airborne display products are designed for mission success under all external visibility and lighting conditions. Incorporating Thomas Global’s Adaptive Display Architecture, our direct view displays are fully configurable to interface with legacy and/or current generation video standards and data buses in addition to incorporating the growth resources to allow for future requirements such as advanced graphical overlays and sensor fusion.
Fully integrated units provide power and control to external sensors using standard avionic power feeds and data buses. High Definition (HD) options are available in same or similar size formats as well as customizable communication interfaces.
- Designed for airborne operating environments of both fixed and rotary wing aircraft
- Aligned with standard aircraft architectures and data buses
- Optimized size, weight & power
- Fully customizable form factor, screen sizes and interfaces
- Digital Image Fusion for multiple camera / sensor inputs
- Integral Detection, Recognition, Identification (DRI) software to reduce cognitive overload
- Video processing utilizing Thomas Global’s ADA 2.0™ Adaptive Display Architecture
- Highest software design assurance levels maintained for safety critical operating environments.
- Software / Firmware qualification up to DO-178B – Level A and DO-254 – Level A Design Assurance.
Download Product Flyer
Please enter your details below to receive the product flyer for Multi Function Display via email.