Trusted to deliver critical information for mission success every time
Thomas Global command & control components and sub-systems are recognized for providing mission-critical information via electronics and human-machine interfaces to support command and control naval operations worldwide. From integrated ship control management and monitoring to submarine operator consoles, Thomas Global’s experience in complex defense system integration, including human-machine interfaces, and our proven track record of excellence in designing, qualifying and producing to military specifications has enabled us to reinforce a multitude of military command and control operations above and below the sea.
- Design, manufacture and support of operator consoles, control panels and associated systems
- Upgrades, remediation and obsolescence management of critical electronic systems
- Highest software design assurance levels maintained for safety critical operating environments
- Alignment with naval architectures, data buses
- Designed to MIL-STD-1472F, Human Engineering Standard
- Designed to military standard thermal, mechanical, security, ergonomic, transportation, and durability requirements
- Software / firmware qualification up to DO-178B – Level A and DO-254 – Level A Design Assurance
- Rugged design principles employed for consistent compliance to extreme mechanical shock levels
- Designed to optimize size, weight & power
Please Contact Us for more information or to request a quote.