CRT EFIS Support
Legacy CRT Display Units
Long Term, Cost Effective Support Programs
- Long-term CRT Support Commitment – Assured Support Through 2030
- We partner with airlines, MROs, PBH providers & military operators to provide assured support.
- Highest service & performance levels
- Long term CRT support guarantee
- Fast turn times / delivery
- Long term price certainty
- End-product conformance matching in form, fit and function to the original
- Comprehensive warranty
- 24/7 AOG Support
- Engineering support services
- Repair services available for CRT Display Units (LRU), CRT assemblies, High Voltage Power Supplies and PCB boards.
- Support programs for most major mainline and regional fleets including:
- Airbus A320 family, Airbus A330/340, Airbus A300/310,
- ATR 42/72,
- Boeing 737/747/757/767/MD11/MD80 Series,
- Bombardier CRJ/Dash 8,
- Embraer 135/145,
- Fokker 50/70/100,
- and a range of others, including business aircraft.
- Manages obsolescence and helps to avoid expensive full cockpit retrofits driven by OEM CRT shortages.
- Full regulatory approvals including FAA, EASA, CASA, CAAC and others
- Service Centers in USA and Australia
Thomas Global Systems is the world leader in support of legacy avionic Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) EFIS and High Voltage Power Supplies (HVPS). We are trusted by commercial and military customers worldwide, across a broad range of aircraft platforms including commercial, regional, rotary, cargo, business, general aviation and military.
We are committed to the long term, cost effective support of legacy CRT displays, underpinned by our long-term access to factory new OEM CRTs. And we know avionic CRTs better than anyone in the industry, backed by our heritage in CRTs since 1956.
Please Contact Us for further information.
Download CRT EFIS Repair Capabilities
Please enter your details below to receive our CRT EFIS Repair Capabilities via email.