TDI-800 Mach Air Speed Indicator
LCD Plug-and-Play Solution
Boeing 757/767 & 737-C Electromechanical Indicators
- Form, fit, and function replacement for SI-800 Mach Airspeed Indicator
- True plug-and-play with existing electromechanical units
- Instant conversion – install on overnights or at gate
- No changes to cockpit panels or wiring
- No flight crew or maintenance retraining
- Eliminates threat of electromechanical MASI obsolescence
- Captures LCD technology benefits – higher MTBF at a lower cost of ownership over electromechanical indicators
- Eliminates parallax sensitivity/viewing errors
- Increases response times vs electromechanical indicators
- Includes 5-year warranty and world class Thomas Global support
- Includes trade-in program for electromechanical indicators
The TDI-800 Mach Airspeed Indicator (MASI) leverages Thomas Global’s latest in-house innovation in analog to digital signal conversion to deliver an advanced performance plug-and-play LCD retrofit solution for Boeing 767/757/747/737-C aircraft.
Incorporating proven high performance AMLCD technology, and a comprehensive solid-state design, the TDI-800 MASI captures all the benefits of LCD technology, including higher MTBF (>50K FH) , flawless viewing performance, and faster response times, all at a lower cost of ownership over electromechanical indicators. The TDI-800 reliability and performance advances, coupled with plug-and-play conversion and a transparent flight crew interface, deliver a superior and low-risk replacement for legacy analog indicators.
Thomas Global proprietary technology is applicable to multiple round dial avionic indicators, including altimeters, airspeed indicators, and radio distance magnetic indicators (RDMIs).
The TDI-800 MASI and TDI-850 Barometric Altimeter are currently in development.
Please Contact Us for further information.
Download Product Flyer
Please enter your details below to receive the product flyer for TDI-800 Mach Air Speed Indicator via email.
Thomas Global Systems TDI-800 MASI
Honeywell Replaced MASI
P/N 4039891-903 thru -907