TDI-850 Barometric Altimeter
LCD PLUG-AND-PLAY SOLUTION
for BOEING 757/767 ELECTROMECHANICAL BAROMETRIC (BARO) ALTIMETER
- Form, fit, and function replacement for the BA-800 Baro Altimeter
- True plug-and-play with existing electromechanical units
– Instant conversion – install on overnights or at gate
– No changes to cockpit panels or wiring
– No flight crew or maintenance retraining
- Eliminates threat of electromechanical Baro Altimeter obsolescence
- Captures LCD technology benefits – higher MTBF at a lower cost of ownership over electromechanical indicators
- Eliminates parallax sensitivity/viewing errors
- Increases response times vs electromechanical indicators
- Includes 5-year warranty and world class Thomas Global support
- Includes trade-in program
The TDI-850 Barometric (Baro) Altimeter leverages Thomas Global’s latest in-house innovation in analog to digital signal conversion to deliver an advanced performance plug-and-play LCD retrofit solution for Boeing 767/757/737-C aircraft.
Incorporating proven high performance AMLCD technology, and a comprehensive solid state design, the TDI-850 Baro Altimeter captures all the benefits of LCD technology, including higher MTBF (>50K FH) , flawless viewing performance, and faster response times, all at a lower cost of ownership over electromechanical indicators. The TDI-850 reliability and performance advances, coupled with plug-and-play conversion and a transparent flight crew interface, deliver a superior and low-risk replacement for legacy analog indicators.
Thomas Global proprietary technology is applicable to multiple round dial avionic indicators, including altimeters, airspeed indicators, and radio distance magnetic indicators (RDMIs).
The TDI-850 Baro Altimeter and TDI-800 Mach Airspeed Indicator (MASI) are currently in development.
Please Contact Us for further information.
Download Product Flyer
Please enter your details below to receive the product flyer for TDI-850 Barometric Altimeter via email.
Thomas Global Systems TDI-850 BARO ALTIMETER
Honeywell Replaced BARO ALTIMETER