LCD Plug-and-Play Solution
Proline 4 Flight Decks (Bombardier CRJ Series and others)
Bringing new life to Proline 4 Flight Decks, practically and efficiently
The TFD-4000 Series LCD solution allows Bombardier CRJ Series and other Proline 4 operators to eliminate CRT obsolescence risk and capture all the benefits of the latest high performance LCD technology – without an expensive full cockpit retrofit and associated installation, downtime, and crew retraining costs. With power and weight savings, added functionality and capacity for current and any emerging airspace requirements, Thomas Global’s TFD-4000 Series is the practical and efficient LCD retrofit.
- Cost effective form, fit, function replacements for EFD-4076 CRT displays
- High performance, high resolution AMLCD technology, with LED backlight
- High MTBF – lower cost of ownership vs. CRTs
- True plug & play with existing CRT units
– Instant conversion – no downtime for installation
– No changes to cockpit panels or wiring
– No pilot retraining
- Eliminates threat of CRT obsolescence – extends Cockpit life
- Significantly lower weight and power consumption
- Advanced THOMAS ADA 2.0™ Adaptive Display Architecture provides growth path for additional functionality
- 5 year warranty program and world class support
Thomas Global’s TFD-4000 Series is a cost-effective plug-and-play active matrix liquid crystal display (AMLCD) replacement for Rockwell Collins EFD-4076 displays on Bombardier CRJ Series and other Proline 4 equipped aircraft. The innovative TFD-4000 Series has been developed with input from aircraft owners, operators and lessors and tackles the challenges of aging CRTs: providing a practical, cost effective upgrade for Proline 4 Cockpits.
Incorporating high performance AMLCD technology, the TFD-4000 Series eliminates CRT obsolescence threat, dramatically increases system reliability, and drives down maintenance costs.
The TFD-4000 Series allows operators to get the most out of their existing Proline 4 cockpit investment, avoiding expensive full cockpit retrofits and flight crew retraining. The TFD-4000 Series provides a growth platform for NextGen capabilities and evolving technologies such as ADS-B in.
Please Contact Us for further information.
Download Product Flyer
Please enter your details below to receive the product flyer for TFD-4000 via email.
Thomas Global Systems TFD-4000 Series
TFD-4000 ELECTRONIC DISPLAY UNIT
Rockwell Collins EFD-4076
EFD-4076 ELECTRONIC DISPLAY UNIT
P/N 622-8529-XXX, 622-9810-XXX