LCD Plug-and-Play Solution
Saab 2000, Challenger 604, Falcon Jet and other Pro Line 4 Flight Decks
Bringing new life to Saab 2000, Challenger 604, Falcon Jet and other Pro Line 4 Flight Decks, practically and efficiently
The TFD-4100 LCD solution allows Saab 2000, CL604, Falcon Jet and other Pro Line 4 flight deck operators to eliminate CRT obsolescence risk and capture all the benefits of the latest high-performance LCD technology – without an expensive full cockpit retrofit and associated installation, downtime, and crew retraining costs. With power and weight savings, added functionality and capacity for current and any emerging airspace requirements, Thomas Global’s TFD-4100 is the practical and efficient LCD retrofit.
- Cost-effective form, fit, function replacements for EFD-4077 CRT displays
- High-performance, high resolution AMLCD technology, with LED backlight
- High MTBF – lower cost of ownership vs. CRTs
- True plug & play with existing CRT units
– Instant conversion – no downtime for installation
– No changes to cockpit panels or wiring
– No pilot retraining
- Eliminates threat of CRT obsolescence – extends Cockpit life
- Significantly lower weight and power consumption
- Advanced THOMAS ADA 2.0™ Adaptive Display Architecture provides growth path for additional functionality
- 5 year warranty program and world class support
TFD-4100 applicable aircraft
- Saab 2000
- Challenger 604
- Dassault Falcon F-2000 / 2000EX / 50EX
- Gulfstream G100 / G200
- Learjet 60
- Beechjet 400A / Hawker 400XP
- Other Collins Aerospace EFD-4077 equipped aircraft
For EFD-4076 equipped aircraft see our TFD-4000 flight display solution.
Thomas Global’s TFD-4100 is a cost-effective plug-and-play active-matrix liquid crystal display (AMLCD) replacement for Rockwell Collins EFD-4077 displays on Pro Line 4 equipped regional aircraft and business jets. The innovative TFD-4100 has been developed with input from aircraft owners, operators and lessors and tackles the challenges of aging CRTs: providing a practical, cost-effective upgrade for Pro Line 4 Cockpits.
Incorporating high-performance AMLCD technology, the TFD-4100 eliminates CRT obsolescence threat, dramatically increases system reliability, and drives down maintenance costs.
The TFD-4100 allows operators to get the most out of their existing Pro Line 4 cockpit investment, avoiding expensive full cockpit retrofits and flight crew retraining. The TFD-4100 provides a growth platform for NextGen capabilities and evolving technologies such as ADS-B in.
Please Contact Us for further information.
Download Product Flyer
Please enter your details below to receive the product flyer for TFD-4100 via email.
Thomas Global Systems TFD-4100
TFD-4100 ELECTRONIC DISPLAY UNIT
Rockwell Collins EFD
EFD-4077 ELECTRONIC DISPLAY UNIT
P/N 622-9978-XXX, 822-0322-XXX