LCD Plug-and-Play Solution
Legacy EFD-86 CRT Displays Saab 340, EMB120 and others
- Form, fit, and function replacements for EFD-86 CRT displays
- Fully interchangeable with legacy displays
- True plug-and-play with existing CRT units
- Instant conversion – install on overnights or at gate
- No changes to cockpit panels or wiring
- No flight crew or maintenance retraining
- Advanced THOMAS ADA 2.0™ Adaptive Display Architecture adds functionality and capacity to support emerging requirements
- Eliminates threat of CRT obsolescence
- Captures LCD technology benefits – higher MTBF at a lower cost
of ownership over CRTs
- Includes 5-year warranty and world class product support
The TFD-8601 LCD solution leverages Thomas Global’s latest in-house innovation in analog to digital signal conversion to deliver the only true plug-and-play LCD retrofit solution available for corporate and regional aircraft.
Incorporating high performance AMLCD technology, and a breakthrough A-D software core design, TFD-8601 flight displays integrate seamlessly into the installed EFIS architecture.
This practical and efficient LCD retrofit allows operators to eliminate the risks of CRT obsolescence and capture all of the benefits of LCD technology without an expensive full cockpit retrofit and its associated costs for installation, down-time, and crew retraining. Its Advanced THOMAS ADA 2.0™ ADAPTIVE DISPLAY ARCHITECTURE provides a TFD-8601 growth path for additional functionality.
Please Contact Us for further information.
Download Product Flyer
Please enter your details below to receive the product flyer for TFD-8601 EFIS via email.
|EMBRAER EMB 120|
DASSAULT FALCON 10/50/20/100
LCD LOW AMBIENT CONTRAST >250:1
HIGH AMBIENT CONTRAST 23:1
HORIZONTAL: +60/-60 DEGREES
VERTICAL: +45/-10 DEGREES
AT CONTRAST >15:1
|LUMINANCE||MAX WHITE SYMBOL: 88FL|
|RESOLUTION||1024 X 768|
|SIZE (H x W x L)||5 X 6 X 10.9 IN (127 X 152 X 277 MM)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||25 WATTS|