USE OF THIS SITE
- Your use of this Site represents your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you must discontinue your use of this Site immediately.
- Thomas Global Systems Group controls this Site. Any use of we, our and us in these Terms refers to Thomas Global Systems Group. Please click on the link to view our contact details.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- We grant you the right to view all text, graphics, images, software and any other materials contained on this Site (Content) for use in a personal and non-commercial capacity.
- You agree you will not:
– alter or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice of ours or of any other company appearing on this Site;
– modify or edit the Content or publish or sell the Content including, but not limited to, making the Content available on any other website;
– to the maximum extent permitted by law, reverse engineer, translate, adapt or modify any software used in connection with this Site;
– create any links from any other website to this Site without our express prior written permission;
use any Content on the Site for any commercial purpose;
– use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manualprocess to monitor or copy any Content without our prior written consent;
– use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site; or
– take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the Site’s infrastructure.
NO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
- The information provided on this Site is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. You must exercise independent skill and care in selecting any of the products or services referred to on this Site.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- We do not represent or make any warranty of any kind in respect of the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency or continuous supply of any of the Content contained on, distributed through or linked, downloaded or accessed from this Site.
- We do not warrant that the Site and its related server are free from computer viruses or other harmful applications.
- Copyright in all Content and other information included on this Site is owned by us or our licensors.
- No duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion or reproduction of the Content may be made without our permission except for printing and storage for personal use or other specific use permitted under copyright law.
- The trade marks, logos and product names that appear on the Site belong to us or our licensors.
- Any use of these trade marks, logos or product names without permission from us or the relevant rights holder is prohibited, except where specific use is authorised under trade mark law or other laws.
- Personal Information and Why Do We Collect
– Thomas may collect personal information through our interactions with those with whom we do business, such as clients who use our services, employees (existing and future) and contractors or suppliers we engage to assist us in the provision of those services. The personal information we collect will vary depending on the circumstances but in all cases we will only collect information about an individual that is relevant to our business relationship with them. We use personal information to enable us to provide operational, maintenance and asset management services, and for business development purposes.
– Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect Personal Information only from the individual. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the individual is made aware of the information provided to us by such third party.
- Protection and Disclosure of Personal Information
– Thomas takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including third parties (where the individual consents to the use or disclosure); and where required or authorised by law.
– When Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, reasonable steps will be taken to destroy or permanently de-identify the Personal Information. Most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
- Access to Personal Information
– Subject to certain exceptions, Thomas provides the individual with the right to access the Personal Information we hold about them and to update and/or correct it.
- Maintaining the Quality of Personal Information
– Thomas will take reasonable steps to make sure that Personal Information it holds is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Individuals are requested to inform us at the earliest opportunity of any changes to Personal Information so that our records can be updated.
- Enquiries or Complaints
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This Site, inclusive of the Content, functionality, performance and features, is provided on an “as available” basis. We do not represent or warrant that your use of, or access to, this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Your use of this Site is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading, use of, access to or reliance on any Content available on or through this Site.
- Subject to any condition, warranty or right implied by, or any statutory consumer guarantee contained in, any law which cannot by law be excluded by agreement: (a) we give no warranties, and you have no other rights, apart from those expressly set out in these Terms; and (b) all implied conditions, warranties and rights are excluded. Where any condition, warranty or right is implied by law, or any statutory consumer guarantee applies, and cannot be excluded, we limit our liability for breach of, or other act contrary to, that implied condition, warranty or right or statutory consumer guarantee to the full extent permitted by law.
- Subject to clause 8.3, we do not accept any responsibility or liability in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or inconvenience suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with these Terms, this Site, any use of this Site or the services available through this Site, the reliance on any Content available on or through this Site or the acts, omissions or conduct of any persons using this Site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- We may provide links to other websites which are not under the control of or maintained by us (Third Party Sites).
- Any link to a Third Party Site does not imply that:
the Third Party Site is in any way affiliated with us;
– the Third Party Site is legally authorised to use our trade marks, trade names, logos or copyright; or
– we are legally authorised to use the trade marks, trade names, logos or copyright of the Third Party Site.
- We take no responsibility for any Third Party Site accessed via our Site. Nor do we make any representations, warranties or undertakings in respect of the content available on or through any Third Party Site.
- If you decide to link to a Third Party Site, you leave our Site at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to all or any part of this Site if you breach any of these Terms.
- We may otherwise terminate your access to this Site upon reasonable notice.
MODIFICATION TO TERMS
- We may amend these Terms, at any time, at our own discretion and without notice. Any such amendments are effective upon being published on this Site or as otherwise notified.
- You are responsible for reviewing these Terms regularly. Your continued use of this Site after any such amendments constitutes your consent to such amendments.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- If any provision or part of these Terms is for any reason declared invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining portion is not to be affected and the remaining portion is to remain in full effect.
- These terms record the entire agreement between you and us.